5 Best Tea Brand in India 2020
Tea is the first thing which most of Indian need in their cup, so for you we are providing you 5 Best Tea Brand in India 2020
1. Tata Tea Agni (Leaf), 1kg
- Tata tea agni with its flawless strength, taste and colour makes the perfect cup of tea to liven up your day
- Country of Origin: India
Sit back, relax and enjoy a hot cup of Tata Agni Leaf Tea which is known to please all your senses. These full-bodied tea leaves come heavy with flavour and fragrance. Drinking tea every evening is a common family affair, make it memorable by cupping one of India’s finest teas.
2. Tata Tea Gold, 1kg
- Tata Tea Gold is selected and blended by Tata Tea Experts.
- Tata Tea Gold has a unique blend of Assam CTC teas with 15%long Leaves
- Enjoy the Rich Taste and Irresistable Aroma of Tata Tea Gold.
- A cup of Tata Tea Gold will inspire you to indulge in your heart’s desire.
- A fine blend of Assam CTC teas with 15% Long leaves
- Prepare with Fresh Boiling Water/Milk
Where the valleys meet the mountains, Tata Tea Gold is born! A cup of piping hot Assam CTC and long leaves, a blend with such strength & fragrance to delight you each time right from boiling till the last sip! A beautiful balance of taste and aroma which will power you with restorative deliciousness. A tea that will make chai breaks the highlight of your day. Blended by Tata tea experts, ensuring unmatched and consistent quality standards, this unique offering will leave you longing for more, every time.
3. Tata Tea Premium, 1kg
- Tata Tea Premium, India KeLiyeAnokhaSwad
- Deshki Chai:Tata Tea Premium has a unique taste that chai lovers across India will enjoy
- Unforgettable Cup: Relish the exquisite taste of the ‘Chai’ crafted for India
- Unique Blend: Indulge in a unique blend crafted by Tea experts
- Fun Tea Breaks: Make your tea breaks interesting with a sip of your favourite tea
- Recyclable Pack: Tata Tea Premium comes in recyclable packaging which is environment friendly
- Also Try: Available in Leaf, Dust and Tea Bag formats
- Commonly Searched Topics: tea 1 kg, tea in pantry, chai patti, masala tea, chai, tea leaves, strong tea, Tata tea, Tata tea quick chai, tea powder, tea, quick chai, tea powder, Darjeeling tea, chai tea
4. Red Label Tea, Blend Of Tea Rich In Healthy Flavonoids, Makes Tasty And Healthy Chai, 1 kg (Premium Blend)
- Premium Blend
- High quality blend of tea rich in taste
- Taste of togetherness. Maximum Shelf Life 12 Months
- Processed in the unique Brooke Bond Tea Excellence Center
- The taste of Brooke Bond Red Label tea helps you spread warmth and cheer in your family
- Understanding your need for uncompromising consistent quality to delight your senses
- Brooke Bond Red Label stands for making the world a more welcoming place
5. Taj Mahal South Tea, 1kg
- A perfect combination of strength and flavour that leaves you saying WAH TAJ!
- Same great taste of Taj Mahal NOW in a New pack
- Country of Origin: India
- Every Taj Mahal cup is created by tasting 1000s of teas then graded and blended to perfection
- A legacy of 50 and more years
- Also available in Tea bags
Ordinary teas usually provde either strength or flavour. Taj Mahal tea gives a perfect balance of both, making it a priceless cup of tea.
These are the 5 Best Tea Brand in India 2020. Provide your feedback.