5 Best Sweets in India 2020
Sweets are a very important part of our life in India. These are used in almost every auspicious event that occurs in India. Today we are telling you about 5 Best Sweets in India 2020.
Haldiram’s Nagpur Coconut Soan Papdi (Pack of 2 X 250 g) and Salted Kaju (Pack of 10 X 35 g)
- Haldiram’s Coconut Soan Papdi (Pack of 2 X 250 grm) & Salted Kaju (Pack of 10 X 35 grm)
- 100% Veg
- Indian Sweet (Export Packing)
- (Packing Charges Including) 870 gm
- Product Shelf Life 4 Month
Soan Papdi Coconut is yet another Haldiram’s exclusive that will be an immediate hit at any house party. Stock your pantry with this divine coconut confection and serve it to family members, guests and during special events and celebrations. & Salted cashews bursting with deliciously creamy, nutty flavors. Haldiram’s Salted Kaju is the ultimate companion to your evening tea.
2. BIKANO Gulab Jamun, 1kg
- Gulab Jamun is a traditional Indian dessert, known as “Queen of Indian sweets”
- This red-brown colored sweet balls are made with khoya (or milk solid), fried golden and finally dipped in saffron induced sugar syrup
- Quite famous in Asian countries
Sugar syrup, sugar, water, concentrated milk solids, clarified butter, cottage cheese (Chenna), wheat flour, semolina, wheat fibre. To take across the globe a rich heritage of cuisines founded by our forefathers, with added flavour, taste, quality and shelf-life, produced & manufactured under hygienic conditions by adopting the latest innovations & technology.
3. Bikano Rasogolla, 1kg (with 25% Extra)
- Net weight: 1kg
- Soft and spongy made of fresh paneer and dipped in sugar syrup
- Quality product
Soft and spongy made of fresh paneer and dipped in sugar syrup.
4. Bikano Besan Laddu Spl, 400
- Traditional Indian sweet
- Bikano besan laddu spl 400g
Traditional Indian sweet Besan ke ladoo are made from gram flour or besan roasted with ghee in a kadhai, flavoured with sugar and cardamom and shaped into tight round balls.
5. Haldirams Dodha Burfi (400 g)
- Haldiram’s Special Dodha Burfi 400 g X 1 Box
- 10 Days Shelf life from the date of packaging
- We shipped it directly from manufacturing unit it seems and the packaging date & order date is almost the same
Traditional and festive sweet from Punjab made with milk, sugar, and nuts
These are the 5 Best Sweets in India 2020. Provide your feedback.