5 Best Quality Poha in India 2021
Poha is a staple breakfast dish in India. The dish is made of rice flakes, flattened or beaten rice. Poha is eaten with chutneys and sometimes with papads. In this post we will know about 5 Best Quality Poha in India 2021.
The best quality poha in India comes from Bihar and West Bengal. The poha is flattened by hand and cooked on a tawa (griddle) before gracing the plate with a variety of vegetables, which include fresh coriander leaves, green chilies, onions, tomatoes, potatoes, and mustard oil to add that extra oomph!
Poha is very healthy as it includes peas and carrots which are rich sources of antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals like Vitamin A that protect your eyesight by preventing cellular damage from free radicals.
1.Tata Sampann High in Fibre White Thick Poha, 500g
- Nutritious Snack: Enjoy deliciously wholesome and healthy snack with Tata Sampann Thick Poha
- High in Fibre: Dietary Fibre promotes digestive health
- Source of Protein: Protein is generally known as an important building block for the body
- Best Sourced Paddy: Uses best-sourced paddy to bring you a great-tasting and nutritious snack
- Anytime Enjoyment: Can be enjoyed at any time of the day
- Also Try: Tata Sampann Thin Poha and Red Poh
- “Poha, also called Flattened/ Beaten rice, is a much loved and eaten snack in India. With a dash of peanuts and curry leaves, it makes for a breakfast enjoyed by everyone.
- Tata Sampann Thick Poha can be used to make a healthy snack as it uses minimal oil while roasting and is high in fibre which is an essential part of a healthy and balanced diet.
- The thick poha packed with its wholesome goodness intact is also a natural source of protein which is an important building block for the body.
- Tata Sampann Thick Poha can be used to prepare great-tasting and nutritious breakfast for a delightful day.
- Poha can be enjoyed in breakfast, with evening tea, for a light dinner or to satisfy midnight cravings.
- Just open a pack and make your favourite recipe. Storage: Transfer content to an airtight container after opening. Store in a cool and dry place. Do not purchase if the pack is open or tampered or punctured.”
2. Amazon Brand – Vedaka Medium Poha, 1kg
- Vedaka Poha is made with 100% rice
- HACCP certified hygienic packaging to retain crispness, flavour and consistency of poha
- Popular preparations include Kanda Batata Poha, Roasted Chiwda, Aval Dosa etc
- Store in a clean, dry and airtight container
- Vedaka brings to you high quality Poha made from 100% rice. Beaten Rice or Poha is made by flattening rice into flakes which are light and dry.
- When water is added to the mix, these flakes swell in size by absorbing the liquid to create a hearty meal.
- To keep your Vedaka Poha crisp and free from unwanted moisture, we recommend placing it in an airtight container.
- This will prevent humidity or other external factors from ruining the texture and taste of the Poha. Each of our products is subject to rigorous and stringent checks, to maintain high quality.
- This has resulted in our commitment towards hygiene being recognised and certified by HACCP
3. Natureland Organics Red Rice Poha 500 Gm – Organic Healthy Poha
- Natureland Organic Red Rice Poha. Eat Natural Live Healthy
- A healthier variation to the everyday poha is the red poha, which is made from red rice.
- Daily Need Products For A Healthy And Energetic Life.
- Bran layer remains intact, which is rich is fiber, vitamin b, and minerals like calcium, zinc, iron, manganese, magnesium etc.
- Best Organic Grocery & Gourmet in india. Health Is Wealth So Give It A Try For Healthier Life.
- This variety beats the nutritional benefits of brown and red rice combined.
- Rich in fibre, it comes loaded with antioxidants, phytonutrients, phytochemicals, vitamin E, protein, iron and other nutrients. Processed, cleaned and hygienically packed.
4. 3S Medium Poha, 500g
- No trans fat free
- No added MSG
- No added colour
- Zero Cholesterol
- Best treat for family and friends
- 3S Medium poha is yummy and mouth watering snack that have the distinctive flavour. It is complete using higher superiority paddy grains.
- Rice flakes are white in colour and light weight. The crunchy snack is a great chatpata treat for children, family and friend.
5. Agro Fresh Medium Avalakki, 500g (Poha)
- Sortex cleaned and superior quality
- Consistency in taste, aroma and quality across the year
- Hygienic packing and best quality control processes
- Packed in transparent covers to display product quality
- Country of Origin: India
These are the 5 Best Quality Poha in India 2021. Provide your feedback.