5 Best Quality Masoor Dal in India 2022
Masoor dal is one of the most popular pulses in India. It is a small, red lentil that has a nutty and earthy flavor to it. These tiny lentils are quick to cook and have a high protein content. Masoor dal is also lower in fat and calories when compared to other types of pulses like chana or toor dal. Here we have given 5 Best Quality Masoor Dal in India 2022.
Masoor dals are typically split or husked before cooking. However, it can also be used whole after being washed and soaked overnight before cooking them for at least 30 minutes on low heat simmering with ginger, tomato, turmeric, salt, and garlic.
1.Tata Sampann Unpolished Masoor Dal, Whole, 1kg
- One of the small and good source of cholesterol-lowering fibre from list of Indian dals
- Full of vitamins, minerals ,essential oils and enzymes
- Country of Origin: India
- Considered as an important part of a vegetarian diet in the Indian subcontinent, masoor dal is know for its high levels of antioxidants and also as a good source of iron and potassium.
- Apart from being used in delicious khichadi, it’s usually eaten in the form of curries and is also cooked in combination with other vegetables.
2. Amazon Brand – Vedaka Premium Red Masoor Whole, 1kg
- Hygienically packed premium red masoor which is free from impurities such as weevils and stones
- Our pulses are sorted to deliver consistent quality of grains through the year
- Our pulses undergo up to 70 tests to ensure high quality
- No artificial flavours. No preservatives
- Dals are a rich source of protein*
- Packaging designed to retain the goodness of pulses
- Ideal for making preparations such as sabut masoor ki dal
- All Vedaka pulses are hygienically packed and undergo rigorous laboratory tests to meet stringent food safety norms.
3. 3S Pulses – Masoor Dal, 500g
- They are different in flavour and texture
- 100% organic, free from pesticides & GMOs
- It can be used to prepare khichdi, and a variety of other dishes
- It is essentially the split with no skin. Being a wealthy source of protein, they form an important food item for all, especially in the fast of vegetarians and vegans.
- It is low in huge and contains big amounts of fiber.
4. 24 Mantra Organic Masoor Dal organic Split, 1kg
- 100 % Organic
- Grown without synthetic Pesticides
- Grown without synthetic GMOs
- Good source of Protein
- Good for reducing risk of heart diseases
- Fast to cook
- Pulses are a boon to vegetarians and vegans. Our 24 Mantra Organic Masoor Dal organic is unpolished, unadulterated, good source of macro and micronutrients along with dietary fiber! 24 Mantra Masoor Dal is a good source of plant protein.
- The compounds present in 24 Mantra Organic Masoor Dal organic are beneficial for managing and preventing chronic diseases.
- Unpolished 24 Mantra Organic Masoor dal contains dietary fiber which has several health benefits.
5. Natureland Organics Moong Sabut/Whole Daal Pouch, 1 kg
- Organic pulses moong whole/sabut; Eat natural live healthy
- Daily need products for a healthy and energetic life
- Nature land organic foods moong whole is greener, medium sized and had a great traditional taste since organically grown using traditional seeds
- It is machine cleaned and handpicked, before packing to ensure its purity and hygiene, which is healthier, tastier and have high nutritional value, easy to digest and easy to cook
- Best organic grocery.
- Nature land organic foods moong whole is greener, medium sized and had a great traditional taste since organically grown using traditional seeds and processed traditionally.
- It is machine cleaned and handpicked, before packing to ensure its purity and hygiene, which is healthier, tastier and have high nutritional value, easy to digest and easy to cook.
These are the 5 Best Quality Masoor Dal in India 2022. Provide your feedback.