5 Best Pads For Periods in India 2020
Pads play a very important role in taking care of yourself during menstruation for every woman. Here are 5 Best Pads For Periods in India 2020.
1.Whisper Ultra Soft Sanitary Pads for Women, XL 15 Napkins
- Soft top sheet for extra gentleness on skin
- Stretchable wings keep the pad in place
- Soft pores drive liquid to the core and lock it away
- Nearly 20% longer for more coverage vs. Whisper choice wings
- Packaging may vary
- Packaging may vary but the pads will be same
Whisper Ultra Soft Air fresh gives you airy freshness for irritation free feel. It has 500 air fresh pores for an airy feel on skin. Dermatologically tested.
2. Stayfree Secure XL Ultra Thin Dry Cover Sanitary Pads For Women With Wings, 40 Pads
- This combo contains 4 convenient easy-to-carry packs of 10 ultra-thin xl pads each (40 pads total)
- Half as thin as a regular napkin with up to 100 percent fluid lock. Usage Type: Disposable
- Made for regular to heavy periods
- Dry cover gives you a superior dry feel
- Gel lock technology that converts heavy flow into gel and locks it in
- Country of Origin: India
For a superior dry feeling with better coverage than regular pads, choose Stayfree secure xl ultra thin. The pad is flexible, ultra-thin, extra large and fits your body, so you can stay secure and keep moving. Unlike thick pads, Stayfree secure xl ultra-thin fits the curves of your body and helps you move freely even on your period days.
3 Niine Naturally Soft Regular Sanitary Pads for women, With Biodegradable disposable bags inside (Pack of 3), 18 Pads Count
- Free Biodegradable bags inside packaging, first and only by any sanitary napkin brand in India. Helps with hygienic and convenient disposal of napkin after usage. Bags help seal product and can be disposed off in home dustbin to be disposed with regular trash.
- Rash free product, Soft Edge Arms made of textile cotton help prevent rashes during and after periods.
- Leakage protection- Good quality gum on release paper helps keep napkin in place and prevents leakage of period blood onto clothes due to displacement of napkin
- Naturally soft cottony top sheet is extremely soft for the extremely smooth and soft feel for maximum comfort.
- No Ink used on pads to help ensure chemical free product in contact with intimate areas
The NATURALLY SOFT Sanitary Pads, as the name suggests, helps provide a feeling of the naturally soft comfortable feel throughout the napkin usage time due to the soft cottony top sheet. It comes with a Naturally soft cottony top sheet which is an extremely smooth and soft feel for maximum comfort. Niine naturally soft sanitary pads are made with an incredibly soft cover that is quilted to absorb fast and keep fluid away from your body so you can stay fresh and comfy all the time and provides comfortable feminine protection that absorbs in seconds and lasts for hours, giving you a long-lasting, clean-and-dry feeling.
4. Admiria Ultra Thin Cloud Soft Sanitary Pad / Napkins – Extra Large (XL) (Pack of 30)
- Extra soft surface – extra gentle on skin
- Gel technology for instant absorption, bid bye to rewet
- Delicate wings to free your movements
- Fresh perfume parting to odours
- Dual cover double protection sheet for no leakages
These are perfumed sanitary napkins with advanced gel technology and extra soft surface which ensures comfort. The dual cover double protection sheet gives instant absorption to avoid leakages. Lastly, the delicate wings to help free your movements while the pad remains intact leaving you comfortable are stress-free.
5. Sirona Reusable Menstrual Cup for Women – Medium Size with Pouch, Ultra Soft, Odour and Rash Free, No Leakage, Protection for Up to 10-12 Hours, FDA Approved
- FIND YOUR FIT- Sirona Menstrual cups are available in 3 sizes. The Medium menstrual cups are ideal for women with a built or women upto the age of 25 years or who have not given birth. It is also great for beginners and teenagers.
- NO IRRITATION, ODOUR OR DRYNESS: The ultra-soft material offers long-lasting period care and leaves no room for irritation, menstrual odour, itching, rashes or dryness(Usually caused by Sanitary Pads). Enjoy secure, comfortable, leak free protection for upto 10 hours.
- LEAK PROOF BODY ALIGNED DESIGN: The Ultra soft mentrual cup is flexible and the spill proof rim fits your body’s curves ensuring leak-free protection. No Leaks, no Spills.
- ECONOMICAL AND ECO-FRIENDLY: Made from 100% medical grade silicon, the cups are reusable making them a cost-effective and zero- wastage product. A single cup can lasts upto 15 years.
- CERTIFICATIONS: FDA-approved, safe for skin (based on IOS) and free from SVHC (Substances of Very High Concern). Made from 100% medical grade silicone, the cups are reusable. Thus they are cost-effective and healthier for you and the environment. A single cup can lasts upto 10 years (though it is recommended to replace it every 3-5 years depending on the water quality in your area).
Sirona’s Menstrual Cup is the most modern, economical and leak-free way of experiencing complete period comfort. It is a reusable, silicone cup that collects rather than absorbing your menstrual flow and is worn internally. It is ideal for those who care for their own health (cups don’t disrupt your natural pH) and (disposal of sanitary products create toxic waste). Cups are made of high-quality medical-grade silicone that is widely applied in products such as infant nipples, catheters etc (it is toxin free, odourless and hypoallergenic). Thanks to its design, it is an ideal menstrual aid for swimming, all other kinds of sports, travelling and common daily chores! With Sirona’s Menstrual Cup you would always be prepared to take on your periods!
How to put in Menstrual Cup?
Follow these steps to put in the menstrual cup:
1. First and foremost, wash your hands properly.
2. Then, fold the menstrual cup in C-fold or punch down fold ( whichever is more convenient for you).
3. Hold the folded sides firmly in between your thumb and forefinger such that the curved edge is facing away from your palm
4. In a comfortable position (while standing or squatting), gently insert the cup into your vagina. Ensure that your vaginal muscles are relaxed. It should be placed at a few inches below the cervix.
5. Rotate the cup once it is in your vagina so that it springs open and creates an airtight seal which would prevent leaks.
These are the 5 Best Pads For Periods in India 2020. Provide your feedback.