5 Best Oats in India 2021
Oats are a great alternative to other breakfast cereals because they are low in calories, rich in fiber, and a very good source of essential vitamins and minerals. A bowl of oatmeal will keep you feeling full longer than other cereals and it will help to lower cholesterol and stabilize blood sugar levels. Today in this post we will read about the 5 Best Oats in India 2021.
1. Quaker Oats Pouch, 2 kg
- Get great savings and a great taste with Quaker oats mega saver pack and get 500g free with 1.5Kg pack of Quaker oats
- Quaker oats is made from 100 percent wholegrain oats, which is a natural source of carbohydrates, protein and dietary fibre
- Garnish your wholesome bowl of oats with your favourite fruits and nuts to make it more delicious
- Helps reduce the risk of high blood pressure and cholesterol; Helps maintain weight
- Get great savings and a great taste with Quaker oats mega saver pack. With this pack get 500g oats free with 1.5kg Pack of Quaker oats.
- Quaker oats is made from 100 % wholegrain oats, which is a natural source of carbohydrates, protein, and dietary fibre.
- It helps reduce the risk of high blood pressure and cholesterol. It is easy to prepare in just 3 minutes and blends into almost any recipe, enhancing its nutritional value without compromising on taste. Preparation: add ½ cup of oats, 1 glass skimmed milk and cook for 2 to 3 minutes on stove/microwave. Add sugar/honey as per your taste. Top it up with your favourite fruits and nuts to make it more delicious and nutritious. Nutritional information (per 100g): energy – 407 kcal, protein – 11.8 g, total fat -9.5 g, total carbohydrate – 68.5 g, total dietary fibre – 10 g, iron – 2.5 mg, magnesium – 106mg, sodium – 9.5 mg, zinc – 2.0 mg ingredients: oats about the brand – for over 135 years, Quaker has unlocked the power of oats to help people get the perfect start to each day.
2. Saffola Masala Oats, Classic Masala, 500g
- Classic Masala Oats comes with wholegrain oats, carrots, onions and green peas. Delicious and comforting, just like the taste of home-cooked food
- Ready in 3 minutes, an instant oatmeal cereal for Breakfast or evening snacks. Allergens Included:No
- Oats are high in fibre and protein, which keep you fuller for longer, control your hunger pangs and thereby help you manage weight
- Helps you stay in shape
- Upto 70 percent less fat than instant noodles. Study dated 31st Oct 2017 based on declared nutrient information of instant noodles vs Saffola Masala Oats
- Enjoy a perfect guilt free snacking anytime, anywhere, with the tasty yet healthy Saffola Classic Masala Oats- just like the taste of home-cooked food
- Saffola Masala Oats, brings to a range of delightful flavours for a delicious anytime snack. It is made with wholegrain oats, real vegetables, & chatpata mix of spices to give you a delectable warm bowl of enjoyment that balances out chatpata cravings with health.
- What’s more is that it gets ready to eat in just 3 minutes, so that you can enjoy this delicious healthy snacks whenever you want! Devour it as a snack for anytime taste cravings or as a delicious and delightful family breakfast cereal!
- Available in a range of yummy flavours – Classic Masala : for the classic masaledar experience | Veggie Twist: for the comforting blend of spices and vegetables | Peppy tomato: for a tangy indulgence |
- Masala Coriander: for the aromatic coriander flavour. Order your pack of this delicious healthy snack today and say bye to your chatpata cravings! Did you know? Saffola Masala Oats is made with wholegrain oats , a cereal that is high in fibre and in protein, which keep you fuller for longer, controls your hunger pangs and thereby helps you manage weight.
3. True Elements Rolled Oats 1.2 kg – Gluten Free Oats, Breakfast Cereal, Diet Food for Weight Loss
- BREAKFAST CEREAL: Being high in fibre content, rolled oats are good to be consumed in the morning as a breakfast to help you get started for the day.
- DIET FOOD: Rolled Oats consists of dietary fibres in high quantity, which makes you feel fuller for a longer period of time thus it helps in weight loss.
- PROTEIN PACKED: Being packed with abundant plant protein, our rolled oats are highly beneficial in contributing to muscle gain.
- IMMUNITY BOOSTER: Power packed with antioxidants, rolled oats can help in fighting off the free radicals and save you from immunity disorders.
- SKIN CARE: Being rich in antioxidants, there is no entry of harmful particles entering into your body, thus enhancing skin health.
4. Disano High in Protein and Fibre Oats Pouch, 1 kg
- Disano oats is made from 100 percent wholegrain oats, which is a natural source of protein and dietary fibre
- It helps reduce the risk of high blood pressure and cholesterol
- It take quick 3 minutes to prepare a tasty meal with Disano oats
- Maximum Shelf Life : 12 Months
- For a great start of morning Disano oats is a perfect choice for the whole family. You can make lot of healthy recipes with Disano oats for breakfast, lunch or dinner and boost the nutritional value without compromising on taste.
5. Kellogg’s Oats, High in Protein and Fibre, Low in Sodium, 2kg Pack
- Start your day by taking care of your health with the goodness of Kellogg’s Oats which are quick to prepare and consume
- Oats is a wonder grain that has more soluble fibre than some grains like Wheat and Rice. Kellogg’s Oats are 100% whole grain and are high in fibre and protein
- Whole grain oats provide energy to keep you going. Oats are low in sodium and foods low in sodium may help reduce the risk of high blood pressure
- Naturally cholesterol free and with no added preservatives. Organic : No
- Kellogg’s Oats can be made into many delicious recipes every day. These include porridge, tempting dosas, tasty idlis, delectable upmas and savoury pohas and many more, so you can make a smart start to a healthy lifestyle in a yummy way
- Country of Origin: India
- Oats is a wonder grain that has more soluble fibre than some grains like wheat and rice. Eating healthy oats may help you avoid unhealthy foods at irregular times.
These are the 5 Best Oats in India 2021. Provide your feedback.