5 Best Honey in India 2020
Honey is a sticky yellowish brown fluid made by bees using the nectar from flowers. Honey can be used for healing wounds and burns, reducing the duration of diarrhea, fighting with infections etc. Here are 5 Best Honey in India 2020.
Dabur Honey – World’s No.1 Honey Brand – Squeezy Pack – 225 gm ( Buy 1 Get 1 Free)
- One tablespoon of Dabur honey with warm water daily morning will help you in managing weight and reducing one size in 90days (clinically tested)
- Picking up Dabur Honey means that you get 100% purity guarantee
- Dabur honey is rich in antioxidants and hence will help in strengthening your immunity
- Daily use of Dabur Honey with warm water in morning is proved to be good for heart health
- Dabur honey is a rich souce of nutrition for you and your family
- Dabur honey when mixed with ginger and other household ingredients is a great remedy for cough & cold
- Daily intake of Dabur Honey will help boost your energy and keep you active
Dabur Honey is one of the healthiest substitutes of refined sugar with wholesome natural goodness. Dabur Honey is procured from the purest of sources from the forests of Sundarbans, Himalayas and other specified regions. Maximum Shelf Life 12 Months.
2. Patanjali Honey, 1kg
- Patanjali pure honey has lower prise and best quality compare to other branded honey available in the market
- This honey has good anti-septic quality so It aids in early healing of injuries. it is a good blood purifier
- It is useful in treating cold, cough and fever
- Patanjali Honey is very effective in reducing the body weight
- Honey mixed with water and vinegar was also used as a vermifuge
- Country of Origin: India
Patanjali honey has fructose, minerals, vitamins and natural nutritious elements. It is a good quality anti septic and blood refi nor. Its regular use treats cough, cold and fever. It also helps in early healing of injuries. The jaggery and sugar available in the open market have dangerous chemicals and polluted contents. Hence, the naturopathy doctors tell sugar as white poison. Thus, use Patanjali honey for sweetness and remain healthy forever.
Special note different seasons also bring changes in the state of pure honey hence, if Patanjali honey also gets deposited, use it without any apprehension with happiness. Quantity and use use honey with roti, milk, gruel and other edible items for sweetness. Most of the ayurvedic medicines are taken with honey.
3. Apis Himalaya Honey, 1kg (Buy 1 Get 1 Free)
- An ISO22000 certification for documented procedure that applies to food safety framed by International body
- Add healthy flavour to your life with apis himalaya honey. Shelf Life (24 Months)
- Do not refrigerate
Apis brings you pure natural honey sourced from the beautiful valleys of Himalyas. Our amazing range of honey is now available in convenient packaging!
4. INDIGENOUS HONEY Raw Organic Honey Unprocessed Unfiltered Unpasteurized Pure Natural Original Honey an Ayurvedic Immunity Booster for Weight Loss Cough and Digestive Disorders 500 Grams Glass Jar
- We conserve Honey bees in scientifically designed wooden boxes called Honey beehives. These boxes (beehives) are designed as like Honey bees natural habitat.
- Honeybees collect nectar from flowers and produce honey. Honey obtained from honey bees, which is highly nutritious and laden with numerous medicinal properties. It contains all naturally occurring antioxidants, pollen, enzymes, vitamins, and natural minerals. We guarantee that no value is taken out and cane sugar, corn sugar or anything ever added in our Raw Honey.
- We ensure that process followed by our team is in compliance with Good Beekeeping Practices (GBP) by National Bee Board(NBB). Our team is experienced and well trained in process of extraction of Raw Honey. The latest method and techniques are used to perform the extraction process of Raw Honey from the comb, so Honey bees does not hurt and we also get the best Raw honey.
- We also pride ourselves by keeping healthy Honey bees. Our honey is appreciated by our clients for its quality. The location of an apiary (production site) is also miles away from the industrial area where our honeybees can forage on multiple floral sources.
- Indigenous honey is 100% pure and natural honey. It’s a raw, unfiltered, unprocessed and unpasteurized honey which is natural immunity booster as per Ayurveda.
Organic Raw Honey
Raw Honey” means honey as it exists in the beehive or as obtained by extraction, settling, or straining; and that has not been heated above 118 degrees Fahrenheit during production or storage, or pasteurized.
Raw honey by indigenous is completely raw which means its unfiltered, unprocessed and unpasteurized honey. The honey has its own uniqueness that makes it delicious, and tempting. The smooth consistency and the alluring taste that will leave you craving for it. It contains a tint of pollen grains which have nutritional enzymes which help in digestion and strengthening your immune system.
Raw honey is enriched with
- Essential minerals
- Amino acids
- Rich in antioxidants
- Wide range of enzymes & vitamins
5. Pure & Sure Organic Honey, 250g
- 100 percent certified organic honey, sourced from certified organic bee keepers across India, free from adulterants, natural flavour
- Grown without use of any chemicals, pesticides or insecticides
- Cultivated with controlled organic farming practices
- Country of Origin: India