5 Best Haldi Turmeric Powder in India 2022
Haldi is a plant in the ginger family, which is growing well in Southeast Asia, mainly in India. Its stem is used to treat diseases and as a spice. Today we will discuss 5 Best Haldi Turmeric Powder in India 2022.
Turmeric is a spice that has been used in India and other Asian countries for centuries. It gives food a rich, yellow color as well as a spicy flavor. Turmeric contains curcumin, which is responsible for its anti-inflammatory properties and is also being studied for its potential to treat cancer, Alzheimer’s disease, arthritis, depression, heart disease and diabetes.
Tumeric (turmeric) has been used in Indian cooking for generations and is known to give food a rich yellow color as well as an earthy flavor. The active ingredient in turmeric is curcumin which has also been found to have antioxidant properties that help the body fight cancer, Alzheimer’s disease, arthritis depression and heart disease.
1. Tata Sampann Turmeric Powder Masala, 200g
- Mesmerizing taste
- Improves brain function
- Helps battle depression
- Every pouch of Tata Sampann Turmeric Powder has at least 3% of curcumin that offers its rich yellow colour and various ayurvedic properties whereas ordinary haldi powder have only 2 – 2.5% curcumin content.
2. Catch Turmeric Powder, 200g
- Made from premium quality turmeric with high curcumin content sourced from the best farms
- A quality product packed with minimum human interference.
- A pure quality, perfect aroma and the right flavour that enriches any Indian dish it’s added to. No added flavours and colours
- Turmeric is also known for its therapeutic properties.
- Net weight: 200 g
- The most frequently used ingredient in Indian cooking after salt,Catch Turmeric powder is a combination of pure quality, fresharoma and lively colour. Available in 50g, 100g, 200g, 500g and 1KG
3. Amazon Brand – Vedaka Turmeric (Haldi) Powder, 200g
- Golden yellow & flavourful
- No artificial colours and preservatives
- Consistency in quality across the year
- All Vedaka spices are hygienically packed and undergo stringent and rigorous laboratory tests to meet FSSAI food safety norms
- Net Weight: 200g
- All Vedaka spices are hygienically packed and undergo rigorous laboratory tests to meet stringent food safety norms.
4. 24 Mantra Organic Turmeric Powder, 200g
- Natural dyeing agent
- A must in Indian dishes
- Anti-bacterial in nature
- Turmeric powder by 24 mantra is an organic spice with extensive and multiple uses. Use it as a spice in your food or use it for cosmetic and medicinal purpose, it works wonders instantly. It is regarded as a key ingredient in various indian, thai, Pakistani and persian dishes.
- It is also used as a coloring agent in south asian cuisine. Turmeric powder’s use dates back to vedic indian culture.
- It’s an age old remedy for cold and sore throat, just sprinkle some turmeric powder in a cup of milk along with ghee and honey for cough relief. Turmeric powder from the house of 24 mantra is also widely used in textile industry for dyeing purpose.
- It is amazingly useful to stop bleeding due to small injuries without burning, as it possesses anti-septic properties. Cooking in indian kitchen seems incomplete without haldi powder and its yellow tinge. Get this turmeric powder from 24 mantra for that extra flavour and colour. All products at 24 mantra are organic certified.
5. Pushp Brand Turmeric Powder Pouch (Pack of 1,1kg pack)
- PRODUCT DETAILS:- Pack of 1 // 1kg package // 1kg total weight.
- 100% NATURAL:- It is 100% natural and pure and ensures the natural and authentic taste.
- USES FOR:- You can add turmeric powder in pulao, greenies, or vegetables.
- READY TO USE:-Pushp turmeric powder sourced from one of the regions which are ideal for its rich-yellow color turmeric.
- QUALITY:- Our turmeric powder is the goodness of nature and the quintessential spice of every kitchen.
These are the 5 Best Haldi Turmeric Powder in India 2022. Provide your feedback.