5 Best Green Tea In India 2021
Green tea is a beverage made from the leaves and buds of the Camellia sinensis plant. The leaves and buds are boiled and allowed to cool afterward so they can infuse with the hot water. It is treated with heat or the sun to halt the oxidation process, giving it a green-colored tea. This type of tea is also known as a black tea because it is not fully oxidized. In this post we will know about the 5 Best Green Tea In India 2021.
Green tea is prepared from either fresh or dried leaves from Camellia sinensis, but most commonly from the former.
The Green Tea plant is an evergreen shrub that grows in the subtropical areas of Asia. There are two types of green tea, namely, Camellia Sinensis or C. sinensis and Camellia Assamica or C. assamica. The former is grown in China, Japan, Korea, and Taiwan while the latter grows in India and Bangladesh.
The two varieties differ slightly not only in their geographic locations but also in their natural habitats with the first being more resistant to high altitudes than the second one.
A comparison between these two types showed that C. assamica has a richer flavor than C. sinensis but it is less fragrant than its counterpart due to its lower concentration.
1. Girnar Green Tea, Desi Kahwa, 36 Tea Bags
- Detox green tea bags with herbs and spices, Gourmet : Yes
- Contains green tea, black pepper, ginger, tulsi, asafoetida, clove, cardamom, cinnamon, nutmeg, rock salt, citric acid.
- Beneficial in bloated stomach, annoying seasonal cough and cold. Dietary Preference : Sugar Free
- With the most promising arrival on the global tea carpet, Green tea seems to be here to keep your health goals right on target. Dietary Preference : Sugar Free, Gourmet : Yes
2. Tetley Green Tea Immune with Added Vitamin C, Lemon and Honey, 100 Tea Bags
- Green tea now comes with the Immunity power of Vitamin C
- Rich in Anti-Oxidants: Provides 5X anti-oxidants as an apple*
- Goodness of Vitamin C: Contributes to immune defense by supporting various functions of immune system, each cup provides 8 mg of Vitamin C
- Benefits of Green Tea: Boost fat metabolism, helps to detox, good for hydration, helps feel light & active
- 100% plastic-free and staple-free tea bags
- Rejuvenating Green Tea: Natural flavours of lemon and honey come together in perfect harmony with green tea to ensure rejuvenation in every sip
- Try Our Range of Refreshing Variants: Tetley Classic, Ginger, Mint & Lemon and Mango
- Country of Origin: India
3. Lipton Honey Lemon Green Tea Bags, 25 Pieces
- Zero Calories : Green Tea, when had without milk or sugar, not only tastes great but contains virtually zero calories
- Next best to water : Brewed, unsweetened Green Tea being 99% water is a great way to meet your daily required fluid intake
- Glowing skin : Give your skin a hydrated healthy glow with Green Tea
- Heart health : Consumption of Green Tea as a part of a healthy lifestyle may help maintain a healthy heart as it is thought to have a protective effect against cardiovascular diseases
- Simply Delicious flavour and great taste
- Soothing aroma of a warm cup of green tea may help you relax
- Add some sweetness to your life with a honey infusion within your lemon flavoured green tea. It’s like sipping on the feeling of goodness.
- Bringing the best of both worlds together, Lipton Green Tea Honey Lemon is for those who like to mix and match flavours. This variant is available in packs of 25 and 100 teabags.
4. Organic India Classic Tulsi Green Tea, 100 gm
- Detox Green Tea – Helps to Body Cleanse.
- Promote Healthy Skin.
- Rich in antioxidants and other nutrients.
- Tulsi Helps to Boost Immunity Naturally.
- Green Tea Improves Liver Enzyme Levels.
- The tulsi green tin (100g) – Organic India, tulsi green tea is a unique combination of tulsi and green tea, which helps in weight reduction. Studies suggest that green tea boost metabolism and helps burn fat.
5. Organic India Tulsi Green Tea Lemon Ginger 25 TB
- Refreshing and delicious
- Boosts stamina
- Strengthens immunity
- Improves digestion and metabolism
- Helps you to Relax
- Tulsi green tea, lemon and ginger ideal for post lunch and post dinner relaxation, with a feeling of freshness.
These are the 5 Best Green Tea in India 2021. Provide your feedback.