5 Best Coconut Water in India 2021
Coconut water is an amazing natural drink that is more than just a drink, it is a natural energy booster that is loaded with antioxidants, minerals, and vitamins that can be a great addition to your diet. The health benefits of Coconut water are well known, and there is a good reason for that. Today we will know about the 5 Best Coconut Water in India 2021.
1.DABUR Real Activ 100% Tender Coconut Water – No Added Sugars – 200ml (Pack of 6)
- ReaL Activ Coconut water contains no added Sugars or Flavours
- It helps boost Immunity and supports Hydration
- It contains Natural Electrolytes
- It is naturally Low in Calories
- It helps maintain Skin and Digestive Health
- It is naturally fat free
- Real Activ offers 100% tender coconut water which is naturally fat free and low in calories .It is harvested from carefully chosen young , green and tender coconuts .
- Real Activ 100% coconut water is packed in a way that it is tasty and nutritious like tender coconut water . It contains no added sugars or flavours .
- It helps boost immunity and supports hydration . It contains natural electrolytes and helps to maintain Skin and Digestive health .
2. Cocojal Natural Tender Coconut Water, 200ml (Pack of 6)
- National Brand
- 100% Vegetarian
- Nature’s Own Energy Drink For Rehydration
- Rich In Electrolytes
- Helps Control Your Blood Pressure
- Low on Fat, High on Energy
- Farm Fresh Tender Coconuts are selected and the water extracted is then packed in recyclable food-grade bottles via a special process, keeping the product fresh for an entire year.
- Tender Coconut Water is rich in Vitamins and Minerals making it the Ideal Natural Energy Drink.
3. Raw Pressery Coconut Water (12 x 200ml) Natural Energizer & Immunity Booster, Thirst Quencher, No Added Sugar, Not from Concentrate
- Not made from Powder or Concentrate: our coconut water is not reconstituted from powders and does not contain any water. Every time you pop open a bottle be rest assured; we are bringing the coco straight from the sands to your hands
- All-in-One Daily Hydration: Coconut Water is a great daily source of essential electrolytes, especially calcium & magnesium that reduce stress & muscle tension. Great for everyday, post work out & especially after a night out
- Low-cal pal: light; easy on digestion and great for metabolism; this nature’s gift just keeps on giving. Substitute your sugary colas with this gift from nature to get hydrated skin and good digestion
- Your everyday Coconut Water now in a convenient new avatar. Stock your fridge easily now with Coconut Water in easy to store bottles and get your natural energy fix anytime, anywhere.
- Nature’s safest energy drink, RAW Pressery packs it just as it is. No water dilution, no powders.
4. Coco Mama Desiccated Coconut Powder 500 gm – Pouch
- PURE AND NATURAL – Coco Mama Desiccated Coconut Powder is 100% natural coconut with no added flavour, sugar, and preservative. It has no moisture present in it.
- RICH IN DIETARY FIBRE- Coco Mama Desiccated coconut powder is rich in dietary fibre, which is good for digestion and a must have for our everyday diet.
- HIGH IN NUTRITION- Coco Mama Desiccated coconut powder is high in nutrition with nourishing properties. It is used as part of everyday diet as it is a good source of minerals and fibre
- COOKING- Ideal for Indian sweets like ladoos, barfis, puddings, desserts and a must have for your South Indian preparations. Garnish your daily food with Coco Mama desiccated coconut powder for adding zest to your routine meals. It is also a common ingredient in various Thai and Indian dishes.
- VEGAN MEALS- Coco Mama Desiccated coconut powder is an ingredient of choice for Vegan enthusiasts. It is ideal for Vegan food recipes such as Vegan cup- cakes, muffins and pancakes.
- Coco Mama Desiccated Coconut Powder is an ideal choice for traditional Indian sweets, chutneys, and curries.
- It is a healthy and versatile ingredient used for cooking. It is 100% natural coconut and does not contain any added preservatives. As it is completely dehydrated, the Coco Mama Desiccated Coconut Powder has a longer shelf life.
5. Paper Boat Coconut Water, Refreshing Coconut Flavour, Vital Minerals (Pack of 6, 200ml Each)
- Tender Coconut/Nariyal Pani/Elneer regardless of the name, nothing beats the taste of raw coconut water. We procure ours from the fresh native coconuts of the local orchards of Coimbatore and Pollachi area of Tamil Nadu, especially for you
- Pollachi is renowned for the best produce of coconuts in the country. The raw coconuts from this region are especially known for their quality and sweetness in taste
- Fun Fact: Native nuts are richer in electrolytes than the hybrid ones, and minerals play several important roles in our body, including maintaining proper fluid balance
- Coconut water is the plant-based source of natural hydration and ours is made of 99 percent pure, fresh coconut. We think that is awesome. Staying hydrated helps your muscles and joints work better, keeps your body cool, and your skin supple
- Ayurveda trusts that drinking coconut water can be a natural stress buster with detoxifying properties
- Paper Boat Coconut Water is is free from all the Na-real stuff. No added colours. No GMOs. By its nature gluten-free
- The sweet taste of nature’s coolest hydrant is reminiscent of many evenings at the beach. We’d have just enough money for one treat.
- After a sweaty evening filled with activities like running and playing ball, the whole bunch of cousins, elder ones being in charge of course, would invariably end up at their favourite nariyal pani wala who would help us pick the sweetest coconuts (it’s still a mystery to me how they can always tell those ones apart).
- To think that all these years later, we still pick a nariyal pani to cool down on a hot summer day, that says a lot about our allegiance to this natural coolant.
- Sadly there’s not as much playtime anymore but as long as there’s coconut water, all we got to do is shut our eyes and be transported, giggles, laughter and all.
These are the 5 Best Coconut Water in India 2021. Provide your feedback.