5 Best Channa Dal in India 2021
Split chickpeas are referred to as “Chana dal”. Chana dal is a good option for people who are on a low-fat, low-cholesterol diet because it is high in fiber, so a rich source of protein. Here I am telling you the 5 Best Channa Dal in India 2021.
1.Tata Sampann Chana Dal, 1kg
- It’s nutritious and can be easily digested. The cover design of the product may vary
- It is a staple in the indian diet
- Chana dal has a rich flavour and aroma and provides essential amino acids for complete protein.
- Chana dal is a staple in the Indian diet. It’s nutritious and can be easily digested. Tata Sampann’s Chana Dal has a rich flavour and aroma and provides essential amino acids for complete protein. Used in a variety of soups, salads, sweets and savouries, chana dal is an essential in every household.
2. Amazon Brand – Vedaka Popular Chana Dal, 1 kg
- Dals are sorted to deliver consistent quality of grains through the year
- Our dals undergo up to 70 tests to ensure high quality
- No artificial flavours. No preservatives
- Dals are a rich source of protein*
- Packaging designed to retain the goodness of dals
- Ideal for making chana dal fry, chana dal paratha, puran poli, chana dal vada, cholar dal.
- Amazon Brand – Vedaka Popular Chana Dal. Dals are sorted to deliver consistent quality of grains through the year.Our dals undergo up to 70 tests to ensure high quality.
3. 24 Mantra Organic Chana (Bengalgram) Dal, 1kg
- Organic chana dal is also known as gram dal or bengal gram dal
- It is made by splitting whole organic chickpeas and removing the outer layer
- Chana dal is a staple item in every Indian household
- Organic chana dal has a slightly sweet and nutty flavor and does not cook down completely when boiled down in soups and lentil dishes.
- Dals could have never tasted better. Our dals are organic and grown without using pesticides & GMOs. We do not polish them and hence all nutrients are preserved. They are grown in areas which have traditionally grown the best dals you could get – Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh & Karnataka with a group of farmers associated with us. Enjoy the taste of pure dals.
4.Aashirvaad Organic Chana Dal Split, 1 Kg
- at aashirvaad we take pride in ensuring our consumers get quality products
- our range of organic products have been expertly sourced and hygienically packed so that you get great taste and nutrition
- flavor name: Pouch
- item weight: 1000.0 grams.
- Aashirvaad introduces Nature’s Super Foods Organic Chana Dal (Split) which is Certified Organic. At Aashirvaad we take pride in ensuring our consumers get quality products. Our range of organic products have been expertly sourced and hygienically packed so that you get great taste and nutrition.
5. Pro Nature 100% Organic Roasted Channa Dal, 500g
- 100 Percent certified organic
- Gluten free
- Enhanced taste due to minimal loss of natural proteins
- Superior quality grains
- Consistency in grain size
- Country of Origin: India.
- Pro nature pulses – a cut above the rest. The way our mother’s touch make our every food special, we believe that it is the human touch which makes the difference, which adds that little something extra which puts it a cut above the rest. Pro nature pulses are first machine cleaned using the high precision sortex technology so that you are ensured of nothing but the best. Our pulses then undergo a second round of manual cleaning and packaging to make sure that every packet that you receive is perfect. Use pro nature’s 100 percent certified organic pulses and give your dals, sambhars and soups a special touch, making your dishes a cut above the rest.
These are the 5 Best Channa Dal in India 2021. Provide your feedback.