5 Best Biscuits and Cookies in India
Many peoples in India love tea very much. Tea is the one beverage that Indians need to refresh themselves from time to time. For we, Indians, there is only one solution to everything, and that is tea. Taking Biscuits & Cookies with tea is very common. In this article, we will discuss the 5 Best Biscuits and Cookies in India.
1. Dark Fantasy Choco Fills, 300g
- An exquisite combination of luscious chocolate filling enrobed within a perfectly baked rich cookie outer
- An offer that fully epitomizes the brand promise of pure indulgence
- Sunfeast dark fantasy choco fills is the latest and the most premium offering from the portfolio of sunfeast
- Maximum Shelf Life 6 Months
- Savor the magic of sun-baked rich crust cookie that enrobes the smooth chocolate, made to mesmerize you. Live your moment as you indulge your senses with the heavenly taste of Sunfeast Dark Fantasy Choco Fills.
2. Cadbury Oreo Original Chocolatey Sandwich (Vanilla Creme) Biscuit Family Pack, 300g
- This pack contains 3 Cadbury Oreo vanilla crème biscuit family pack, 300g, each family pack includes 3 delicious vanilla flavor Oreo each of 100g
- Rich, smooth vanilla crème sandwiched between two crunchy chocolate wafers
- Give yourself a delicious treat today and twist, lick and dunk an Oreo
- The perfect pack for snacking at home or sharing with your family or friends
- Cadbury Oreo family pack includes 3 delicious vanilla flavor Oreo each of 100g. Oreo sandwich crème biscuit brings together the rich, smooth taste of Vanilla crème filling with the bold taste of two crunchy Chocolate wafers. Take a delicious break with an Oreo cookie, the perfect anytime snack.
3. Parle Rusk, Elaichi, 300g
- Baked to perfection and enriched with elaichi
- It’s the perfect companion to your daily cup of piping chai
- Maximum Shelf Life : 4 Months
- Country of Origin: India
- Crispy and crunchy toasts made from the choicest of ingredients.
4. Sunfeast Mom’s Magic Cashew and Almond, 600g
- Rich butter cookies with nuts – just the way Mom would make it
- Loaded with roasted cashews and almonds lending a nourishing, nutty flavour
- Prepared in roasted butter with sweet caramely notes for a rich aroma and a wholesome crunch
- A favourite tea time snack, which is baked to golden perfection – with love.
- An abundance of good, high quality ingredients for a cookie that is enveloped in Mom’s hugs and Magical taste.
- “Mom’s Magic Cashew Almond Cookies – Just the way Mom would make it. Nutty cookies, Mom’s Magic are loaded with choicest cashews and almonds which are roasted to perfection for a rich, full-bodied taste.
- Complemented with roasted Butter that has mildly sweet caramel notes, which give a unique flavour and rich smoothness to Mom’s Magic Biscuits.
- A perfect tea time snack, these cookies are your 4pm companion for when you want a bite of sweet nuttiness that envelops your senses just like a mom’s hug. Enjoy these baked biscuits and step into a world abundant with warmth, heartfelt hugs and mom’s magical taste.”
- Package Dimensions 30.5 x 20 x 5.1 cm; 600 Grams
- Net Quantity 600.0 gram
- Brand Sunfeast
- Special Feature Suitable for vegetarians
- Manufacturer ITC Ltd
- Item Weight 600 g
- Country of Origin India
5. Sunfeast Biscuits, Nice, 150g Pouch
- Sugar sprinkled coconut biscuits
- Crispy sugary sweetness
- Contains coconut, milk and vanilla
- Low trans fat
- Country of Origin: India
Package Dimensions: 18.2 x 6.6 x 4.2 cm; 150 Grams
Net Quantity: 150.0 gram
Item Weight: 150 g
These are the 5 Best Biscuits and Cookies in India. Provide your feedback.