5 Best Baking Soda Brands in India 2021
Baking soda is a carbonate salt that is made up of sodium bicarbonate, salt, and water. It can be used not only in cooking but also as an antacid for stomach pain or indigestion. In this post we will know about the 5 Best Baking Soda Brands in India 2021.
Baking soda is traditionally used as a leavening agent in cooking and baking, but it has many more properties and can be used outside the kitchen as well. It can be used to remove odors from carpets and shoes, clean coffee pots or kettles, clean dishwashers or stainless steel sinks, unblock drains or pipes of hair buildup that leads to clogging.
1. Tata Salt Cooking Soda, 100 gm
- Cooking soda
- Tata i-Shakti Cooking Soda, offers hygiene and purity besides offering functional product benefits and comes with a Food Grade mark that assures its consumers of superior quality
- Consistency quality
- Country of Origin: India
- Cooking soda- Samundar 100 gm.
2. Urban Platter Baking Soda, 250g
- Use this to make delicious and fluffy Dhoklas, Idlis and other snacks.
- Use this for baking cakes, muffins and various other delights!
- Can be used for cleaning clothes, or removing stains etc.
- Since it is an acid neutraliser, it is used in various first aid applications. It can soothe discomforts arising from sunburns.
- Urban Platter – Simply Good Food!
- Urban Platter was founded in 2015 with a vision to deliver simply good food for people who seek a personal connection with what they eat.
- Our vision is to become your go-to destination for everyday essentials and gourmet edibles from around the world.
- We’re passionate about food and we sincerely put a ton of research behind every product available on our platform.
- Our team curates what’s good from what’s not-so-good and makes choices simple for you. Sit back, relax and whip up delicious delights.
3. Desire Baking Soda Jar 1 Kg
- Desire Baking Soda Can be used to make delicious and fluffy dhoklas, idlis and other snacks
- Can be used for baking cakes, muffins and various other delights
- Since it is an acid neutraliser, it is used in various first aid applications. It can soothe discomforts arising from sunburns
- Can be used for cleaning clothes, or removing stains
Used for Baking Purpose
This powder is a common and easy to use baking ingredient. It can be easily stored at room temperature for a prolonged period of time.
- The soda is generally used to bake delicious cake, muffins and other delightful items.
Effectively Remove Stains
The baking soda powder can be effectively used to clean your clothes or other surfaces with ease.
- It can be used to remove hard stain marks from your favourite piece of clothing within a blink of an eye.
4. Annprash Baking Soda/ Meetha Soda – 1kg
- Baking soda is also useful when it comes to treating body odor, whether mild or severe. It helps absorb sweat and moisture from the skin, and its antibacterial properties kill bacteria that increase body odor.
- BA white crystalline compound, NaHCO3, with a slightly alkaline taste, used in making effervescent salts and beverages, artificial mineral water, pharmaceuticals, and fire extinguishers. Also called bicarbonate of soda, sodium bicarbonate
5. NutroActive Baking SODA Ultra Pure 350 gm
- ONE BOX MULTIPLE USES – Baking soda is a magical powder which has got several amazing usage like cooking, baking, home remedies, cleaning kitchen or bathroom, washing clothes, personal care, deodorizer for refrigerator etc.
- It helps to remove bad odours and good for your health too.
- COOKING AND BAKING – Baking soda is an essential part of baking because it is leavening agent (which raises the batter). Baking soda reacts with acids present in food and releases carbon dioxide gas which raises the batter and makes it soft and voluminous.
- It is used in baking muffins, cakes, cookies. Appropriate amount of baking soda should be added to any recipe otherwise taste of recipe will change.
- CLEANING & DEODORIZING – Add Baking Soda to your washing machine detergent powder in the ratio 3:1 and get clean and shiny clothes. Baking Soda makes detergent water pH alkaline which is good for hands as well as clothes.
- Baking Soda can be used to remove odour from refrigerator, to clean kitchen and bathroom tiles and articles.
- It can also be added to shampoo and tooth paste to increase their cleaning power. Baking soda has the power to freshen and clean seemingly countless spots in your home
- PERSONAL CARE– Sprinkle a small amount of baking soda into your palm along with your favourite shampoo.
- Shampoo your hairs as you usually do and rinse thoroughly. Baking soda helps remove the residue that styling products leave behind and makes your hairs clean and more manageable.
- You can also make an invigorating facial and body scrub using baking soda. Make a part of 3 parts baking soda to 1 part water. Rub it and rinse clean.
- MOUTH FRESHNER – Baking Soda is very helpful in deodorizing your mouth and acts as mouth freshener.
- Add one teaspoon baking soda in half glass Luke warm water; keep moving water vigorously in mouth then spit and rinse. Odours will be neutralized instantly. Mouthwash is a great addition to a good oral hygiene routine.
- It reaches corners of your mouth teeth, gums and tongue that may be missed during brushing.
Baking soda is also known as sodium bicarbonate. It helps to regulate pH—keeping a substance neither too acidic nor too alkaline.
When baking soda is added to either an acidic or an alkaline substance, it neutralizes the pH. #Bakingsoda has another amazing property that it can resist change of pH when added to a substance. This property is known as buffering capacity.
This dual capability of neutralizing and buffering allows baking soda to do things such as neutralize acidic odours (like in the refrigerator) as well as maintain neutral pH (like in your laundry water, which helps boost your detergent’s power).
#NutroActive Baking soda has many usages ranging from cooking food to cleaning teeth and #deodorizingfridge to mouth wash.
Baking soda has amazing applications at home. Peeling fruit is the best way to remove pesticides. However, it also means you don’t get the important nutrients such as fibres, vitamins and minerals. Interestingly, soaking fruits and veggies in a baking soda is the most effective way to remove pesticides without peeling them.
Many of us think of baking soda as just an ingredient for baking or something that helps to keep our refrigerators odour-free, but also incredibly good for your health and your entire home too. It ranges from basic daily hygiene to baking soda health benefits.
It makes a perfect stand in for many personal care products, which are adding their own twist to the toxic tangle of pollutants and personal health.
Naturally fight the effects of your little one’s artistic efforts end up all over the wall you just repainted, scrub lightly with a damp sprinkled in baking soda.
Nearly every dirty spot in your kitchen can benefit from a baking soda treatment. Just combine it with water to clean countertops, stainless steel sinks, microwaves and cooking utensils. Its super effective and helpful in all sorts of cleaning emergencies.
These are the 5 Best Baking Soda Brands in India 2021. Provide your feedback.